Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Test Results / Next Review

            This is another late blog.  I postponed publishing this one until I took my Praxis test.  I needed a score of 175 on reading, math, and writing.  My score were 184 on reading, 182 on math, and I’ll have to wait 10-15 days for the results of the writing portion.  If I fail the writing portion of the test, I give my full permission to the members of my writing group to excommunicate me… Not really, though.

            Speaking of writing, I’m trying to keep up with my blog posts.  I should really try to build up a backlog of them.  I would like to keep this medium of communication open so I can speak to those of you who enjoy reading what I have to say.  Ideally, I would be sending out stories, but my computer is still very unreliable.  I wouldn’t be surprised if it stopped working at any time.  The one I’m using has suffered numerous incidents of being pulled off a table after my sister’s dogs got tangled up in the power chord.  I’m actually surprised it works at all… but it seems to be holding out well enough to risk posting some blogs.

            So, what’s next now that I passed my Praxis?  Well, I have to start going through all the red tape at the college I want to attend… It’s not the most interesting topic for writing blogs, so instead I’m going to review another story from an author who has already made an impression on me with some of her earlier work...


            Saoirse O’Mara is next on my list of reviews, with Trouble in the Mage Guild (A Rogue’s Tale Part II).  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the good scores you received so far, and good luck with everything else.

    ReplyDelete