Friday, February 1, 2013

Indie Review: Night Dreams, by Donna Thacker


This is the first book review I'll be doing, and I'm looking forward to promoting works by independent writers such as myself.  I'm not going to be critical, however, because I believe there is a book for everyone, and a reader for every book.

Who will enjoy this story?  Night Dreams is a short story at an inexpensive price, so don't be afraid to take a look.  Anyone who has loved and lost, in any way, shape, or form, will recognize the emotions evoked from this story.

Personally, I enjoyed the story because for the sense of loss.  Anyone who has broke up with (or has been broken up with) a boyfriend/girlfriend can relate to this story, but, and I want to stress this point, the story does not go into detail about why these emotions exist until the very end.

Without giving away the ending, I want to say that this short story is relatable, has a payoff, and was an enjoyable read.  The story is a quick read, and perfect lunch break entertainment.  Remember to dry your eyes.

You can find more information about Donna Thacker on her Facebook page:  Weaving Words Writer

For free samples, search for Night Dreams and Donna Thacker on Amazon.

Support Donna Thacker and other independent writers.  Download samples, and buy the books that interest you.  Independent writers fill the gaps left by traditional publishers.  Although these books are usually high quality, they tend to be less expensive.  Buying books from independent writers help the author and the consumer by creating a demand for a wide variety of quality content.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Nice review without leaking the story, Josh! I will say that I really enjoyed this book. Spot on!

    ReplyDelete