Friday, March 8, 2013

Indie Review, The Lost Diadem (A Rogue's Tale, Part 1) by Saoirse O'Mara


I read this book in one day.  It's that good.  Maybe I'm just a fan of the genre, but I think the simple nature of this book makes it enjoyable.  I say simple, but the writing style of Saoirse O'Mara is nothing less than professional.  The book is easy to read, entertaining, and I'm looking forward to the third book of the series (more on that later).

Who will like this book?  This is a book for teens.  That being said, I really enjoyed it, and I'm 29 years old.  I also enjoyed the sequel, which I started reading the day after finishing this one (again, more on this later).  This book is intended for teens who enjoy fantasy, but is an easy and enjoyable read for anyone who enjoys the genre.  I wouldn't call it a short story but it is a relatively short read

Personally, I thought this book contained many (if not all) of the right elements to keep me reading.  The characters were likable, the amount of conflict felt right, and it left me wanting more.  I look forward to seeing the character development throughout the series.  Saoirse O'Mara has created a world full of characters who I want to learn more about.

If you have a teen who likes to read, download The Lost Diadem (A Rogue's Tale: Part 1).  It's perfect for anyone who enjoys following their favorite characters from book to book, but this is also a book that does well all on its own.  It's a quick read, an enjoyable read, and something that you can continue following by downloading additional books if you enjoy the story.

Download a free sample of The Lost Diadem (A Rogue's Tale: Part 1)

Learn more about A Rogue's Tale and Saoirse O'Mara, here.

Follow A Rogue's Tale on Facebook, here.

And Saoirse O'Mara's full contact information can be found, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment